Can you believe it is March already? As it is a new month, that means there is a new theme in the WOW! Embossing Powder Fans Facebook group for the monthly challenge: Foils. So for today’s video, I’m showing you just how easy it is to create simple cards with fab foils & double-sided adhesive. Each card uses a slightly different double-sided adhesive, you may not have all three but you’ll definitely have one in your craft room to start making a card straight away. So grab a cuppa, sit back and enjoy!
PRODUCED AS PART OF MY DESIGN-TEAM WORK FOR WOW! Embossing Powder - SEE END OF POST FOR MORE DETAILS
Fab Foils & Double-sided adhesive
Did you like this project?
Why not pin it and save for later?
It will be there when you need it!
MAKE SURE YOU HEAD OVER TO THE BLOG
WOW! Embossing Powder
wHERE YOU’LL FIND Full details on how I made this card AND LINKS TO SUPPLIES
Fab Foils & Double-sided adhesive Supplies:
Supplies sent to me as part of my various Design teams creative work:
- Rose Gold Fab Foil – WOW! Embossing Powder
- Teal Gold Fab Foil – WOW! Embossing Powder
- Spearmint Gold Fab Foil – WOW! Embossing Powder
- Opaque Bright White – WOW! Embossing Powder
- Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad – WOW! Embossing Powder
- Dual Speed heat gun – WOW! Embossing Powder
- Superior White Cardstock – WOW! Embossing Powder
- Big Hello Sugar Script – Birch Press Designs
Supplies purchased at my own expense:
- Scripty Happy- Lawn Fawn
- Thanks Sugar Script – Birch Press Designs
- Mint to be – Catherine Pooler
- Skylight – Catherine Pooler
- Bellini – Catherine Pooler
- Shea Butter – Catherine Pooler
- White Nuvo Drops – Tonic Studios
- Liquid Mercury Nuvo Drops – Tonic Studios
- Strawberry Colours Nuvo Jewel Drops – Tonic Studios
^These NOT affiliate links
love TO SEE ANOTHER project like this?
you’re in luck, check out this post here!
Feel free to leave me a comment below
I would love to hear what you think of the project!
If you enjoyed today’s post, why not sign up the newsletter to find out when a new post is out? Just fill out the form to the side, and you’ll be emailed each time a new post is up. As always, you can also follow on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest!
Design team work:
This post was produced as part of my design team work for WOW! Embossing Powder have not been paid to make this post, but I am given supplies from WOW! Embossing Powder to use. However, I create projects with creative control and produce projects I am proud of and with products that I love. The information provided is based on my own personal experience – I am not an expert.