Hello, it’s so good to see you! This is my second post for Colourific – a new stamp company right here in the UK. Today’s cards are bright colourful cards and used a stamp set from Colourific to create my own custom stamped backgrounds with small stamps. These cards came together in no time and I combined this with an emboss resist technique too.
Emboss resist technique is certainly one of my favourite techniques as I love to emboss. Who could get tired of watching the embossing melt and transform into a silky smooth metal colour! In addition, I ink blended distress ocxides for gorefous gradient colour changes.
custom stamped backgrounds with small stamps Video Tutorial
custom stamped backgrounds with small stamps Card photos
Did you like this project? Why not pin it and save for later? It will be there for when you need it!
Materials used for ustom stamped backgrounds with small stamps cards
- A6 Marquise Petal and circular stamp – Colourific.co.uk
- Distress oxides: Tattered rose, Picked Raspberry, Seedless preserves, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio
- Ink blending tool and foams
- Antique gold and Pure Platinum WOW! Embossing powders
- Friend die – My Favourite Things
- Hello sugar sweet script die – Birch Press
- Secondary sentiments – Altenew Thinking of You
- Sequins – Wild Orchid Neat & Tangled – Blue sequins from The Range
- Gloss accents
- Prizm Spellbinders die cutting machine
*These are not affiliate links.
Feel free to leave me a comment below, I would love to hear what you think of the card!
If you enjoyed today’s post, why not sign up to the newsletter to find out when new posts are out? Just click on the link on the menu or fill out the form to the side. As always, you can also follow on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter! Or if you prefer, why not follow me on Google +!
Till next time,
*this post was produce as part of my design team work for Colourific.co.uk. I have not been paid to make this post, but I am given supplies from Colourific.co.uk to use. However, I only create projects I am proud of and use the products that I love. The information provided is based on my own personal experience – I am not an expert.